MARKING 10th ANNIVERSARY OF SABINSA EUROPE GmbH
Sabinsa Europe GmbH hosted Sabinsa on Wheels, a day-long science summit on Zugspitze, the highest mountain in Germany, on Wednesday March 16, 2016. In addition to presenting the latest clinical studies conducted on Sabinsa’s proprietary dietary supplement ingredients in popular health categories and cosmetic segments, industry experts offered their perspectives on timely industry subjects. The sessions drew 40 R&D experts from throughout Europe. This edition of Sabinsa’s renowned scientific retreats marked the 10th anniversary of Sabinsa Europe GmbH..
Guest speakers and topics included:
- Dr. Jorg Grunwald, Analyze & Realize, Berlin, discussing new food and supplement ideas with plant extracts
- Dr. Cedric Bourges, Nutraveris, France, presented “Regulatory Landscape For Food Supplements In Europe: Basis And Evolution In This Complex But Necessary Area.”
Speakers from Sabinsa, presenting on topics ranging from curcumin research, probiotic stability, inflammation and cosmetic ingredients, included:
- Nagabhushanam Kalyanam, PhD, President of R&D, Sabinsa
- Dr. Ajax Mohammed, Vice President, Sabinsa Europe
- Dr. Umar Jan, Technical Sales Manager, Sabinsa Europe
“The Sabinsa on Wheels program presents an unique opportunity to give our customers in-depth information in person about the science supporting Sabinsa’s ingredients and technologies, and we were pleased to see such good attendance” said Dr. Ajax Mohammed, Vice President, Sabinsa Europe. “We very much appreciated our esteemed special guest speakers sharing their insights.”
Attendees stayed at the Eibsee Hotel in Grainau the night before, adjacent to the ancient towns of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, and took a cable car to Zugspitze for the program. The Zugspitze is the highest mountain in Germany, home to three glaciers and Germany’s highest ski resort. Right at the top, an impressive 360° panorama opens up to reveal extensive views over 400 mountain peaks in four countries.